Friday, June 12, 2009

June 11th and 12th.

I have come to the conclusion that this blog is just something else to be behind on, lol.

June 11th- Kraft coupons expired this day, so I made the dreaded trip to Wal-Mart. I purchased:
4 boxes Kraft Beagal-fuls
4 boxes Ritz Bits

Out of Pocket cost: $7.99

I also shopped at Food Lion and Weis Markets to get this weeks freebies, or as the marketing world describes them: Loss leaders.

Weis Markets:
7 bottles Gillette Body Wash
3 bottles Gillette Shampoo
4 tubes Gillette Styling Gel
4 six packs of Musslemen Applesauce singles

I also believe I earned $10 rebate for P&G..I'll find out if I get a check in the mail, lol.

OOP before rebate: $0.47

Food Lion:

5 boxes FL pasta
12 cans potted meat
3 Digornio Flatbread Pizza Melts
5 bottles A1 Marinade
1 6 pack Kool-Aid single bottles

OOP $2.28 I can not remember how many coupons I earned towards my next order. :(

Toatl Daily OOP: $10.74

June 12

Today I shopped at Food Lion and Weis Markets.

I found more coupons, so of course I went back to Weis:
1 bottle Gillette body wash
1 bottle Gillette shampoo
3 Gillette Fusion razor
3 bottles Gillette Fusion shaving Gel

Total OOP: $2.53

Food Lion

Today FL was WEIRD. Their coupon machine was spitting out more coupons than I earned. Liek if I were supposed to get a $1 coupon it would give me $2. Weird...but no complaints. At one FL I was at my coupon did not print. I made the manager refund and re-ring on a diffrent register. This too was odd, as I was refunded more money than my items actually cost. She didn't know why. Sometimes you just gotta love computers. I made $0.85 on that!

Anywho, I purchased the following:

8 boxes FL pasta
25 cans potted meat
6 bottles A1 Marinade
1 bottle Hunts Ketcup
1 box Popsicles
1.69 pounds Black Forest Deli Ham
24 pack case of bottled water

I earned $5.25 in coupons good off anything I want the next time I shop.
I also qualify for a $5.00 rebate for buying water

my total OOP before coupons earned and rebates: $1.87-$0.85 = $1.02

Daily OOP: $3.55

No comments:

Post a Comment